You're in good hands!
What to Expect
We are always happy to welcome new patients and would love to have you join our dental family.
Your first visit begins with a review of your dental and medical history and a discussion of any concerns you may have. Then a comprehensive evaluation which includes an oral cancer screening and thorough assessment of your teeth and gums is performed; radiographs and intraoral photographs may be taken at this time. After the exam, Dr. Kerstin will discuss her findings and available treatment options. If time allows, a cleaning will be completed.
What to Bring
- Completed Registration Form
- Current medication list
- Recent radiographs - please contact your previous dentist before your first visit to have x-rays sent to our office. It is helpful to include any of the following:
- Full mouth series or Panoramic taken within 5 years
- Bitewings or Periapical x-rays taken within 2 years
- Dental Insurance Card
Invest in Your Smile
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check
- Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Care Credit
For patients with dental insurance, we will electronically submit claims on your behalf and work with your insurance company to optimize your benefits. If you have specific questions about your insurance coverage, our front desk staff is happy to help.